Overheating wok leads to fire at Telok Blangah hawker centre, 12 stalls affected, Singapore News

SINGAPORE – A fire broke out at a hawker centre in Telok Blangah on Monday morning (Feb 11). At least 12 stalls were affected after the gas supply was cut as a result, Chinese paper Shin Min Daily News reported. The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said that it responded to the fire at 11 Telok Blangah Crescent at 9.08am. The fire involved a wok in a hawker stall, the SCDF said. No injuries were reported. The first firefighter who arrived at the scene observed flames coming from a partially…

Read More